Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How to Get a Girl to do Anything in Bed PART ONE

So I would really like to update this fucking thing. But the past week I was busy doing big-people things. Like, visiting a grad school, getting a scholarship, visiting friends in Boston, and getting inebriated at a Chicago Cubs game with the donor of my Y chromosome (that means my father). Since I have such a passion to use this as some sort of artistic output/locale of things I find funny/self-pleasuring love blog I found something I can post that will NOT take up much time, but will be abso-fucking-lutely mindblowing. I present something I received in my SPAM file on gmail. Followed by 3 or 4 more when I gain the initiative to post them.

"With a hateful smile on his face. There was something at
one of the doors. Macleod became his fellowspectator within
the rail. There is a certain amount of."

Yes. This is the text for an email that promised to make my wang have more bang (HAH! It took only like three seconds to think of that, kapow!).

Macleod has quickly become my nickname for my close friends. Kind of like "Jobin". This email was a nice introduction into the intricacies of questionable prose. What is to come, however, will poetically blow your pants off of your face.

That is, if you wear pants on your face. Otherwise it'll just rock your world.

1 comment:

  1. I would also like you to update this fucking thing. I miss your Eljay.

    ReplyDelete