Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well, It Was Fucking Lame

For whatever reason, I decided writing on a somewhat daily basis would foster an environment for my creativity to not die. It happened when I was driving to a Goshen Community School this morning to sub. Some bitch cut me off. Being cut off by what I presumed to be a fat cow, my body spasmed and I mustered out a "You FUCKER" whilst in the middle of singing one of my favorite "Driving to Goshen Soundtrack" songs.

It's by the Guillemots.

I then proceeded to burn my tongue on a delicious, oh-thank-heaven Seven-Eleven 24 ounce cup 'o Joe. I muttered various swear words under my breath for the next two or three minutes, before finally forgetting why I was creatively assembling phrases that included both "ass" and "fisting".

It was at this point I realized I'm not nearly as angry as I sometimes catch myself acting. But I should probably write about it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment